A date where millions of gamers worldwide will mysteriously be struck down with a sudden illness, 12 March 2013 will forever go down in history as one of the most anticipated game releases in 2013. If you're wondering why the internet has suddenly gone quiet, it's because we're all holed up at home playing the latest release of SC2...
I rushed out to my local game store to pick up my pre-order of the retail exclusive Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition that comes with:
- Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm DVD game
- Exclusive behind the scenes DVD & Blu-ray (2 disc set)
- Collector's edition soundtrack
- Heart of the Swarm Art Book
- Zerg rush mouse pad
- And some mandatory Blizzard guest passes for WoW and SC2: Wings of Liberty
Exclusive in-game content including:
- Starcraft 2: Torrasque, ultralisk and 3 swarm portraits
- World of Warcraft: Pet Baneling
- Diablo 3: Blade wings and banner sigil
Here is the glorious unboxing:
Front of the box: I wonder what this baby has in store for me...
Back of the box: All the glorious goodies await infestation
The opening moment...power overwhelming
CD covers: This plastic wrap, get it off!
CD discs: So, so pretty...
Artbook: Yes, you are not alone with your crush on Kerrigan
Artbook open: pretty, pretty pictures..(this is so worth it, I'm glad I splurged)
Full Heart of the Swarm collector's edition: My body is ready.
A short post is a good post, because that's all I have time for NOT playing Starcraft...