Tea Room - Mid-week Madness

Demoted 101209 Views 2515 Posts Locked MMGN.com
The other one was at 99 pages so I'll start a new one before "Tia yells at me again :(




Oh hello (evil)
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
The light ..... it burns
Getting tattoo finished today ^_^

Kerosanak said: Getting tattoo finished today




Nice =D
Pig-on-a-spit for dindins tonight. Yes, I'm already looking forward to dinner [Shifty]
Its just a little airborne its still good, its still good.

Its gone dad.....

I know :(

Silence said: Pig-on-a-spit for dindins tonight. Yes, I'm already looking forward to dinner


Oh yumm [Derp]

MicDaMan said: Its just a little airborne its still good, its still good.
Its gone dad.....
I know



Simpsons *_*

My gawd this morning has felt so slow guess it has a lot to do with me starting an hour earlier.
It's already pretty hot outside. Think I'll be bringing the dogs inside around lunchtime for an hour or so. Got some water bottles freezing to keep their water cool for the afternoon
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
my boss is being slack [Rage]

Silence said: Pig-on-a-spit for dindins tonight. Yes, I'm already looking forward to dinner

Not sure if it's exactly as it sounds but it sounds dericious. [MOG]

Guyver said: my boss is being slack



Use to watching you all day Tea Room - PreLubed and ready to rock
Headed out shopping today- probably shouldn't be but alas, one cannot turn down a shopping adventure.

Leasha said: Headed out shopping today- probably shouldn't be but alas, one cannot turn down a shopping adventure.


I love shopping with my mum but my hubby is a slightly different story lol [MOG]
Yeah see it's a hit and miss with Richie.

I've made him shop with me so many times now that sometimes he actually does enjoy it and gets into it. We shopped heaps before we left for Newcastle and shopped quite a lot while we were down there. He has to be in the mood for it though otherwise its no dice.

Leasha said: Yeah see it's a hit and miss with Richie.
I've made him shop with me so many times now that sometimes he actually does enjoy it and gets into it. We shopped heaps before we left for Newcastle and shopped quite a lot while we were down there. He has to be in the mood for it though otherwise its no dice.

same with tony.. The hit and miss with tony is if I pay for some things myself, If I go without money he's so cranky lol. I have learnt to only go if I'm cashed up myself.. It's funny cause its not like we are poor he just hates spending money :P

MicDaMan said:

Guyver said: my boss is being slack


Use to watching you all day




He's "plump" like you as well [Rage]

M@ndyz said:

Leasha said: Headed out shopping today- probably shouldn't be but alas, one cannot turn down a shopping adventure.


I love shopping with my mum but my hubby is a slightly different story lol




lol I hate shopping as well, it's so tedious and boring I don't see how chicks can do it for so many hours in a row. [WTF]

Kenni said:

Silence said: Pig-on-a-spit for dindins tonight. Yes, I'm already looking forward to dinner

Not sure if it's exactly as it sounds but it sounds dericious.


You get a pig then you feed a long stiff pole into from behind
Oh the thread is prelubed for me. Good thinking!
Where's Guyver?

Guyver said:

MicDaMan said:

Guyver said: my boss is being slack


Use to watching you all day


He's "plump" like you as well



Imma get all anorexic now cos of you... just you watch :'@

Kerosanak said: Where's Guyver?




Tea Room - PreLubed and ready to rock


MicDaMan said:

Guyver said:

MicDaMan said:

Guyver said: my boss is being slack


Use to watching you all day


He's "plump" like you as well


Imma get all anorexic now cos of you... just you watch




It's motivational criticism Tea Room - PreLubed and ready to rock

Kerosanak said: Where's Guyver?


They look really nice. :) shame I never got into mass effect.. :P

Omg trying to get glass out of my thumb.. Annoying

M@ndyz said:
Omg trying to get glass out of my thumb.. Annoying


D: that sounds horribly painful...
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PC Content

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

22/12/2015 Polls 16 14
Friendly Fire Show 122: The Finale

Friendly Fire Show 122: The Finale

Podcast 21/03 Articles 15 6
Friendly Fire Show 121's The Divided
Podcast 15/03 Articles 7 3
Australian game sales approach $3b, mostly digital
maxiboy 13/03 News 11 10
Target store in SA displays games in plain packaging

Target store in SA displays games in plain packaging

maxiboy 13/03 News 6 11
Friendly Fire Show 120: I swear, by the Sun and Moon...
Podcast 02/03 Articles 7 1
Friendly Fire Show 119: Weekend at Tano's

Friendly Fire Show 119: Weekend at Tano's

Podcast 23/02 Articles 7 1
Friendly Fire Show 118: R.I.P. Tano

Friendly Fire Show 118: R.I.P. Tano

Podcast 11/02 Articles 4 3
Friendly Fire Show 117: It's not goodbye, it's Halo!

Friendly Fire Show 117: It's not goodbye, it's Halo!

Podcast 01/02 Articles 8 4

Community Content

Fallout-themed excuses to get the day off

Fallout-themed excuses to get the day off

09/11/2015 Blog 23 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

obatherbal is now Level 2!

obatherbal 32 mins ago
Username

commented on Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod on the way

marthabroo 2 days ago
Username

Rapsody228 is now Level 13!

Rapsody228 3 days ago
Username

commented on Australian game sales approach $3b, mostly digital

Ahmed225 5 days ago
Username

commented on Friendly Fire Show 122: The Finale

tenggoro 18/05/2016
Username

CybaCowboy wants Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare, Red Dead Redemption, Dead or Alive 5, Gone Home and other 3 games

CybaCowboy 15/05/2016