Apple is suing again (Samsung) uh-oh

4511 Views 34 Posts Minecraft
Apple Australia is demanding Samsung send it its entire stock of Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets to be destroyed as part of a legal battle that could soon extend to Samsung's smartphone range.

Read more: www.smh.com.au/...

Oh dear. I really like one of the reader's comments that thank god Apple did not start or enter the laptop market early. Laptops are barely distinguishable from one another and tablets are the same.

You would think Apple invented the tablet which they didn't.
Apples lawyers must be the happiest people in the world, they have a never ending stream of work
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Lol yes they would be! And by the time these cases are over the technology will be dated with new technology to sue people for!
Apple is butthurt about everything. They would sue poultry farmers for selling white eggs.
Next they'll sue God for creating a fruit that looks similar to its logo.
Comapnies copy one another. Get over it, geez. Talk about being selfish idiots.

SevenII said: Next they'll sue God for creating a fruit that looks similar to its logo.



The Apple came first though. Derrrrrr [Derp]

SevenII said: Next they'll sue God for creating a fruit that looks similar to its logo.



Apple is suing again (Samsung) uh-oh
name me one technology apple has invented and not copied from someone else.

deicide said: name me one technology apple has invented and not copied from someone else.


Post-facto litiga— oh wait!
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

deicide said: name me one technology apple has invented and not copied from someone else.


Clickwheel? :P

E: Never mind, Wiki says otherwise.

noobi said: Apples lawyers must be the happiest people in the world, they have a never ending stream of work




Yeah they would need rotating shifts of lawyers at Apple. You'd think Something like this and the Woolworths incident would make a Apple fanboi open their eyes but it wont. There's some people out there that are so far past brainwashed it doesn't matter what Apple do they will still be lining up every year for the next version of iSomething.

Guyver said:

noobi said: Apples lawyers must be the happiest people in the world, they have a never ending stream of work


Yeah they would need rotating shifts of lawyers at Apple. You'd think Something like this and the Woolworths incident would make a Apple fanboi open their eyes but it wont. There's some people out there that are so far past brainwashed it doesn't matter what Apple do they will still be lining up every year for the next version of iSomething.


i still cant believe that they tried to sue over the woolies logo. how did they even see one tiny similarity?
You can't see any similarity?

nothing07 said: You can't see any similarity?


actually the little stem on top, thats kinda apple logoish.
I purchase apple products, Mac Air, iMac etc but this is just retarded.

Makes me glad I have started my android journey with the xoom.
Next they will sue Nintendo for their Wii U with the pearl white colouring and the touchscreen controller.

Frazerc83 said: Next they will sue Nintendo for their Wii U with the pearl white colouring and the touchscreen controller.


dont go giving them ideas.
Apple fanboys are the worst type of fanboy. I worked at a small place and there was 6 workers including me, 4 were apple fanboys / girls, wanted to punch them in the face.

deicide said:

Guyver said:

noobi said: Apples lawyers must be the happiest people in the world, they have a never ending stream of work


Yeah they would need rotating shifts of lawyers at Apple. You'd think Something like this and the Woolworths incident would make a Apple fanboi open their eyes but it wont. There's some people out there that are so far past brainwashed it doesn't matter what Apple do they will still be lining up every year for the next version of iSomething.


i still cant believe that they tried to sue over the woolies logo. how did they even see one tiny similarity?




They think they invented the "apple"

topher said: Apple fanboys are the worst type of fanboy. I worked at a small place and there was 6 workers including me, 4 were apple fanboys / girls, wanted to punch them in the face.




that would have been funny, imagine trying to explain why you punched them :P
Now Samsung is suing back...

"" Much of the technology intellectual property involved in the suit deals with the core Android OS -- for example the way touch works in certain phone applications. However, Apple, thus far, has declined to directly sue Google instead targeting the top manufacturers who use Android OS. ""

www.dailytech.com/...

In the end, everybody 0; Laywers 1.
Incidentally, Samsung also intends to move to have iPhones banned in Korea until the law suit is over (being a Korean company and all).
I hope Samsung crushes Apple for being greedy controlling pigs [Rage]

Guyver said: I hope Samsung crushes Apple for being greedy controlling pigs


+ ONE
Just what we need [Facepalm]
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PC Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

29/10/2014 Polls 17 26
Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Gryllis 1 day News 4 7
EA drops Titanfall: Deluxe Edition

EA drops Titanfall: Deluxe Edition

Jayden27 2 days News 2 4
GTA V Remastered: The history of Grand Theft Auto

GTA V Remastered: The history of Grand Theft Auto

Tano 3 days News 1 8
Grand Theft Auto V's first person sex is very graphic
Gryllis 3 days News 6 9
WoW players given 5 free days for server issues

WoW players given 5 free days for server issues

Gryllis 3 days News 0 3
Dragon Age: Inquisition Essential Tips

Dragon Age: Inquisition Essential Tips

Jayden27 3 days Articles 1 7
New GTA V drug lets you play as a seagull and a chicken
Gryllis 3 days News 3 9
GTA V Remastered New Features

GTA V Remastered New Features

Tano 4 days Articles 4 8

Community Content

Lucasfilm classics coming to GOG.com

Lucasfilm classics coming to GOG.com

Silence 29/10 News 5 4
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Nikolca wants My Horse and Me 2

Nikolca 6 hours ago
Username

Nikolca got My Horse and Me 2

Nikolca 6 hours ago
Username

zurczner, K4ZMA commented on Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016

zurczner 17 hours ago
Username

Blak's article - Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016 has been featured by K4ZMA, great job!

K4ZMA 21 hours ago
Username

Skidmark, kangle4, espi_band, Olly commented on New Nintendo 3DS (XL) review – Should you buy one?

Skidmark 1 day ago
Username

Gryllis added a photo - Blimp-on-Blimp

Gryllis 1 day ago
Username

Mik3y, Armige commented on New Nintendo 3DS (XL) review – Should you buy one?

Mik3y 2 days ago