Minecraft World Seed Generators

10848 Views 24 Posts Minecraft
I've been tinkering with the world seed generator for a bit now and I've discovered some interesting seeds, however I've forgotten most of them.

However this one seed: shumanfu :D
is actually pretty interesting, I'd like to put pictures up but I don't actually know how to do that yet.

So I'll describe what some features were like:

Tall hills with caves or waterfalls and at this one spot there is a floating island in between these 2 mountains. (*)

Half the beaches are actually made up of gravel [WTF]

There is also a clear 3x4 hole that leads straight into a dungeon [Rage]



So if any other people have come across some interesting seeds, post them here so other people can try them out :D
3666440496532277820 is a great seed
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Yeah, that was a great one -_-
what are seeds?

catemp2 said: what are seeds?



When starting a single player it asks for a seed, if you put the same seed in as someone else you get the same map.
404, nuff said

DaNoSaUr said: 404, nuff said



i didnt see anything real interestin, but then again i didnt look far =_=

is there anything defining about it?

sjt333 said: 3666440496532277820 is a great seed


I don't like that seed :'@ :'@ :'@ :'@
(*) (*) (*) (*)spiders (*) (*) (*) (*)

hoorayyyy [Derp]

i tried escaping, but i fell into some sort of pit of water i think :'(

baneblade said:

DaNoSaUr said: 404, nuff said


i didnt see anything real interestin, but then again i didnt look far
is there anything defining about it?



Just a guess but, I think he's referencing to something.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

ND88ct said:

baneblade said:

DaNoSaUr said: 404, nuff said


i didnt see anything real interestin, but then again i didnt look far
is there anything defining about it?


Just a guess but, I think he's referencing to something.



i thought so, but i still wanted to check it out :P
theres meant to be a mountain that looks like a parrot on here

tmi

but im having trouble finding it

did find a cool overhang at

x: -22
y: 88
z: -213

baneblade said:

ND88ct said:

baneblade said:

DaNoSaUr said: 404, nuff said


i didnt see anything real interestin, but then again i didnt look far
is there anything defining about it?


Just a guess but, I think he's referencing to something.


i thought so, but i still wanted to check it out


Near the spawn is a flat area made of gravel, dig down and you will see the awesomeness unfold before your eyes! =)

sjt333 said: theres meant to be a mountain that looks like a parrot on here
tmi
but im having trouble finding it
did find a cool overhang at
x: -22
y: 88
z: -213


Minecraft World Seed Generators

It kinda looks like a parrot, just left of spawn
its supposed to look like this

The other one is more of a hawk.
I want a dinosaur [Rage]
For the lols I used a seed called dildos and it actually has some nice landscape. Got a few floating islands that made into my base and joined them together.
use this seed

sjt333 said: 3666440496532277820 is a great seed


your not getting me with that again -_-
I think Glacier is a popular seed but still a very good one. Very nice landscape ^_^
"coal everywhere all the time" gave me coal right next to spawn.

That hasn't happened for like, 1000 new games zZz

tiberius said: I think Glacier is a popular seed but still a very good one. Very nice landscape





I just checked that out it's not bad.
I think the seed 'mojang' has a cluster of about 14 diamond.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PC Content

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

22/12/2015 Polls 16 14
Friendly Fire Show 122: The Finale

Friendly Fire Show 122: The Finale

Podcast 21/03 Articles 7 6
Friendly Fire Show 121's The Divided
Podcast 15/03 Articles 3 3
Australian game sales approach $3b, mostly digital
maxiboy 13/03 News 5 10
Target store in SA displays games in plain packaging

Target store in SA displays games in plain packaging

maxiboy 13/03 News 5 11
Friendly Fire Show 120: I swear, by the Sun and Moon...
Podcast 02/03 Articles 2 1
Friendly Fire Show 119: Weekend at Tano's

Friendly Fire Show 119: Weekend at Tano's

Podcast 23/02 Articles 5 1
Friendly Fire Show 118: R.I.P. Tano

Friendly Fire Show 118: R.I.P. Tano

Podcast 11/02 Articles 3 3
Friendly Fire Show 117: It's not goodbye, it's Halo!

Friendly Fire Show 117: It's not goodbye, it's Halo!

Podcast 01/02 Articles 6 4

Community Content

Fallout-themed excuses to get the day off

Fallout-themed excuses to get the day off

09/11/2015 Blog 19 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

canaldodg got Blacklight Retribution, DOOM, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Bloodborne

canaldodg 2 days ago
Username

LoveIsMurder13 wants Fallout 4

LoveIsMurder13 3 days ago
Username

Wamuu is now Level 2!

Wamuu 4 days ago
Username

fitaang is now Level 2!

fitaang 4 days ago
Username

ZenModz is now Level 8!

ZenModz 19/04/2016
Username

commented on Year in review: The worst-reviewed games of 2015

JanaR 18/04/2016
Username

commented on Far Cry 3: Worth Getting?

JanaR 18/04/2016
Username

emilywer12 is now Level 2!

emilywer12 14/04/2016
Username

commented on Cricket Coach 2016 coming in April 2016

shannon458 13/04/2016