PES 2013

Featured 8620 Views 50 Posts PS3 Software
So with the team under new leadership and a new focus on gameplay, this years PES is shaping up to be the best in some years

The first of 2 demo's is available now on PC,PSN and xbox live.

MMGN Review 8.0/10
It's horrible
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

gamedevil said: It's horrible

Elaborate? I am really enjoying it.

New screenshots:

Is it like PES of old? Ie: pre 2010 before it turned into a FIFA clone?

Matthew said: Is it like PES of old? Ie: pre 2010 before it turned into a FIFA clone?

It's as close to it as we've gotten :) PES 2011 was a step in the right direction. This year makes a better effort to be its...well...own game.
New gameplay trailer:

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.

Thoughts on the demo?
video won't play for me but I'm pretty excited for PES this year. I feel there's a lot they're doing right and generally I will go one or the other. My brother will get both if he hears good things about PES and if they price it right.
He is always keen with the options available with PES / master league. I know he's all over fifa these days though.

I might get my bro to check out the demo and he can tell me what he thinks. He's generally on the nose when it comes to football games.
So PES is getting a new demo with updated gameplay next week
ps3.mmgn.com/...

I assume it'll be more like the build we played.
PES is looking great, loved both demo's. I was a die hard PES player until 2009's edition and moved to Fifa but this year PES has turned a corner and I will definitely be going back, still get both though :)
Played demo 2 and was disappointed. It's an improvement, but feels stagnated. Looks like fifa wins again
stagnated? cause you did say it's improved but I guess it hasn't improved enough in your eyes.

anyone else played the 2nd demo. I don't have access to it yet.
Ye got it on psn. I love it, seems so much free-er than fifa. Its very responsive and the passing,shooting in particular are great.
The manual aim thing could be quite good if you master it.

I'm still a Fifa fan, but I want to give it a try. If there's one fault to Fifa, it's that scoring requires quite a bit of luck since you don't really aim for a specific part of the net in general play.

punk said: stagnated? cause you did say it's improved but I guess it hasn't improved enough in your eyes.

Exactly :)
New trailer from Japan.

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
Annual football fest PES 2013 will attempt to get a leg up on FIFA 2013 by launching a week prior to its archival, Konami has confirmed.
PES 2013 will be released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 21st September.
EA Sports' FIFA 13 arrives a week later in Europe, on 28th September.
Launch details for PES 2013's 3DS, PSP, PS2, and Wii versions will be announced at a later date.

oz_spud said: Annual football fest PES 2013 will attempt to get a leg up on FIFA 2013 by launching a week prior to its archival, Konami has confirmed.
PES 2013 will be released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 21st September.
EA Sports' FIFA 13 arrives a week later in Europe, on 28th September.
Launch details for PES 2013's 3DS, PSP, PS2, and Wii versions will be announced at a later date.

nice pickup!
Please contribute to this thread if you can:

ps3.mmgn.com/...
Has anyone got there hands on PES 2013 yet?

RedDevil7 said: Has anyone got there hands on PES 2013 yet?

Only two days to go.
So who got it?

Our review will be up tomorrow (hopefully).
Tano
+
Ben just beat me 3-0.

Screw that guy.
I was tempted. I might trade in a few games and get it. anyone know where I can get the updated inclusion list. I've never traded in a game [Shifty] though I doubt I'll have anything worth trading in anyways...

hopefully you guys get the review up tomorrow!

My brother will be skipping it this year. I think he's well entrenched with the fifa series now (he loved the series during the ps2 era)
This is the real deal.

Well done Konami.
Got the game yesterday. Konami did a great job this time with PES 2013...Game gave me that nostalgic PES of the old feel...

The manual passing (L2) idea in this is insane!!! Adds soo much more dynamics in the way you play and dictate a game.... I bet EA will incorporate that in their next fifa....

Got a question though, are you guys finding it hard to get a match online on either Master League Online or Ranked Matches? I can't seem to find anyone online....Only managed to get 2 games in the last 2 hours....

Featured PC Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

29/10/2014 Polls 17 26
All of Evolve's DLC maps will be free

All of Evolve's DLC maps will be free

Gryllis 4 hours News 0 3
Ori and the Blind Forest delayed into 2015

Ori and the Blind Forest delayed into 2015

Gryllis 5 hours News 0 2
E.T. dig doco Atari: Game Over free to watch on Xbox

E.T. dig doco Atari: Game Over free to watch on Xbox

Gryllis 9 hours News 0 2
Screencheat review

Screencheat review

Jubilee 10 hours Reviews 0 5
Friendly Fire Show 77: 3DS Transfer Game Shapes Up

Friendly Fire Show 77: 3DS Transfer Game Shapes Up

Podcast 10 hours Articles 0 1
Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Gryllis 3 days News 4 10
EA drops Titanfall: Deluxe Edition

EA drops Titanfall: Deluxe Edition

Jayden27 4 days News 2 4
GTA V Remastered: The history of Grand Theft Auto

GTA V Remastered: The history of Grand Theft Auto

Tano 5 days News 1 8

Community Content

Lucasfilm classics coming to GOG.com

Lucasfilm classics coming to GOG.com

Silence 29/10 News 5 4
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Win Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 on PS4 or Xbox One!

Becky118 6 hours ago
Username

Blak is now Level 18!

Blak 8 hours ago
Username

K4ZMA made a change to Psycho-Pass 2

K4ZMA 10 hours ago
Username

Blak's article - Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016 has been featured by Guyver, great job!

Guyver 12 hours ago
Username

Nikolca wants My Horse and Me 2

Nikolca 1 day ago
Username

Nikolca got My Horse and Me 2

Nikolca 1 day ago
Username

zurczner, K4ZMA commented on Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016

zurczner 2 days ago
Username

Blak's article - Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016 has been featured by K4ZMA, great job!

K4ZMA 2 days ago