AFL Talk 10 - Locked

Demoted 151936 Views 2828 Posts Locked Social
Continue on from here: ps3.mmgn.com/...


MMGN Supercoach league number is:568834

MMGN DreamTeam league number is:508182

This might help for choosing a team:

Round 11 byes: Adelaide, Brisbane Lions, Greater Western Sydney, North Melbourne, West Coast, Western Bulldogs
Round 12 byes: Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Geelong, Melbourne, Sydney Swans
Round 13 byes: Carlton, Gold Coast, Hawthorn, Port Adelaide, Richmond, St Kilda

Go Swans!

iSR said:

Dusty Lids said:

winga26 said: www.heraldsun.com.au/...
Decent squads for Friday nights matches, it's good to see Lenny back too.
And for the Swans I now know who is going to be at the family day, that whole squad.
It's a shame LRT is missing though.


Where is tom mitchell he is my most wanted rookie to watch
Tommy walsh, stephanson, smedts,
saints are not playing that foward pocket guy who dominated at vfl level who is in my supercoach


Ahmed Saad? Yeah, I have him as well. Shame.



I'm Saad he's not playing [Shifty]

Dusty Lids said:

iSR said:

Dusty Lids said:

winga26 said: www.heraldsun.com.au/...
Decent squads for Friday nights matches, it's good to see Lenny back too.
And for the Swans I now know who is going to be at the family day, that whole squad.
It's a shame LRT is missing though.


Where is tom mitchell he is my most wanted rookie to watch
Tommy walsh, stephanson, smedts,
saints are not playing that foward pocket guy who dominated at vfl level who is in my supercoach


Ahmed Saad? Yeah, I have him as well. Shame.


Yeh:(
Gotta gid rid of tom mitchell possibly from sc. But could be risky since i expect him to hit some decent scores and be a great money maker



Just get him later on.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
So what going on in the footy

Atar said: So what going on in the footy



Nobody cares about NAB Cup :P
I care :P

Go the Swans! Can't wait to see the team running around.
How about those Swans? Looked good in the pre-season for once.
**** the swans :P Bring on round 1 Hawthorn vs Pies blockbuster

kangle4 said: How about those Swans? Looked good in the pre-season for once.




Smashed the Saints, packed up shop against the Cats and just relaxed a little.
Saad played? Noticed in a highlights package he kicked a goal. How'd he go besides that?

iSR said: Saad played? Noticed in a highlights package he kicked a goal. How'd he go besides that?



Very well should be a starter in the Saints best 22 this year, he also set up a couple of goals too.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
At the Swans family day :D
In Melbourne?

winga26 said: At the Swans family day




Hot day for it.

Pilkingbod said: In Melbourne?



Yep they had it in Port Melbourne.

kangle4 said:

winga26 said: At the Swans family day


Hot day for it.



Defiantly was but it was all over just after 11.


db.tt/...

**** yeah!
Looks good :)
Goddard & Delidio to the bombers :D

Dusty Lids said: Goddard & Delidio to the bombers


What! Really?
I've been ridiculously behind on the footy, not a big fan of the new preseason cup. But epic win.

Mr_Cricket said:

Dusty Lids said: Goddard & Delidio to the bombers


What! Really?
I've been ridiculously behind on the footy, not a big fan of the new preseason cup. But epic win.


[Facepalm]
Please elaborate on the facepalm. I honestly dont know sorry hahaha.

Mr_Cricket said: Please elaborate on the facepalm. I honestly dont know sorry hahaha.



Niether Goddard or Delidio have (or ever would've) gone to Essendon.
Trade season is well and truly finished, and both of the above are contracted for 2012
That did cross my mind. aha. The hope over took my common sense. Cheers dude. :)
Gotta love a falcon lol =D

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
youtu.be/...
You going to the game tomorrow Sean ?

johnnyshep said:

Mr_Cricket said: Please elaborate on the facepalm. I honestly dont know sorry hahaha.


Niether Goddard or Delidio have (or ever would've) gone to Essendon.
Trade season is well and truly finished, and both of the above are contracted for 2012



I mean they both might be going because of free agency. Deledio is almost 50/50 unless richmond make the 8
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PC Content

Favourite 2014 game so far?

Favourite 2014 game so far?

19/06/2014 Polls 23 39
FIFA 15: Here are the songs you'll get sick of this year

FIFA 15: Here are the songs you'll get sick of this year

Gryllis 3 hours News 4 3
Assassin's Creed Unity co-op trailer is packed with violence
Gryllis 8 hours News 0 4
Tim Cahill is rated 74 in FIFA 15, lower rating was an error

Tim Cahill is rated 74 in FIFA 15, lower rating was an error

Gryllis 9 hours News 3 7
Watch Dogs’ Bad Blood DLC is worth hacking into

Watch Dogs’ Bad Blood DLC is worth hacking into

Gryllis 10 hours Articles 1 6
10-year-old begs Microsoft not to change her favourite game

10-year-old begs Microsoft not to change her favourite game

Tano 10 hours News 5 5
From Bungie to Rare: Microsoft's buyouts

From Bungie to Rare: Microsoft's buyouts

Tano 1 day Articles 6 9

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 9 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

coconut1z is now Level 12!

coconut1z 3 hours ago
Username

Tano, maxiboy commented on From Bungie to Rare: Microsoft's buyouts

Tano 4 hours ago
Username

maxware93 just unlocked the The Collector achievement!

maxware93 8 hours ago
Username

commented on From Bungie to Rare: Microsoft's buyouts

Skarteh 1 day ago
Username

commented on MoeMan's Retro Gaming Collection travels

avid_gamer 1 day ago