Diablo 3

Featured 27118 Views 1254 Posts PC Gaming
Who is excited for this release, it looks pretty good from all the trailers and what not..and the release date should hopefully be this year, because eb games has it available for pre-order now and has tbc 2009, but you can never really trust eb lol...what are everybody elses opinions on d3
I found torchlight super boring and basic in comparison :/

Skarteh said: I found torchlight super boring and basic in comparison :/



I had to put permadeath on to have any fun, and after I died I said meh....
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I'm pretty pissed they don't have WASD controls. Worked pretty well in DeathSpank.
Pact
+
Then you're playing Diablo Wrong [Facepalm]

Desi said: I'm pretty pissed they don't have WASD controls. Worked pretty well in DeathSpank.


Surely they'll have controller support though! :P

Doyl said:

Desi said: I'm pretty pissed they don't have WASD controls. Worked pretty well in DeathSpank.


Surely they'll have controller support though!


No **** that, WiiMote!

Skarteh said:

Doyl said:

Desi said: I'm pretty pissed they don't have WASD controls. Worked pretty well in DeathSpank.


Surely they'll have controller support though!


No **** that, WiiMote!


Post of the day.

Desi said: I'm pretty pissed they don't have WASD controls. Worked pretty well in DeathSpank.



you and your WASD :\
I like WASD but in Diablo thats missing the point :P
Extremely excited about this! Loved the originals, just hoping it can live up to it's hype. [Shifty] Tempted to preorder the collectors edition. [Derp]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Skarteh said: I like WASD but in Diablo thats missing the point


Yeah I don't think the control scheme of a game should be, "Give The User Carpal Tunnel Syndrome." :P
Never had a problem gramps ;)
Anyone got a spare BETA key?

stublu said: Anyone got a spare BETA key?



Beta Keys aren't really keys, they're locked to battle net accounts

Desi said:

Skarteh said: I like WASD but in Diablo thats missing the point


Yeah I don't think the control scheme of a game should be, "Give The User Carpal Tunnel Syndrome."



It's all about da micro son!

I can double my micro with half the effort by using WASD+mouse!

I'll probably end up just scripting it in like I did with Torchlight and Titan Quest. :P
o_O
micro
with...
wasd
wat
Hecks yeah. I micro WASD with my right hand and micro the mouse with the other. And micro on two hands means double micro in-game!

Trust me; I'm a scientist.

Pact said:

stublu said: Anyone got a spare BETA key?


Beta Keys aren't really keys, they're locked to battle net accounts


Nope, I have a few friends who got keys from gaming sites and other friends. But you link it with your battle.net account.

stublu said:

Pact said:

stublu said: Anyone got a spare BETA key?


Beta Keys aren't really keys, they're locked to battle net accounts


Nope, I have a few friends who got keys from gaming sites and other friends. But you link it with your battle.net account.



This.

Desi said: Hecks yeah. I micro WASD with my right hand and micro the mouse with the other. And micro on two hands means double micro in-game!
Trust me; I'm a scientist.



THAT'S NOT HOW MICRO WORKS LOL

stublu said:

Pact said:

stublu said: Anyone got a spare BETA key?


Beta Keys aren't really keys, they're locked to battle net accounts


Nope, I have a few friends who got keys from gaming sites and other friends. But you link it with your battle.net account.



I see Thanks for telling me, Now if Only i could get in the Beta.... ;)
No point now, may as well wait for the full release :P

iamtom said: No point now, may as well wait for the full release



But thats 2 months away :'@
Open beta weekend!: us.battle.net/...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Diablo 3
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PC Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 13
Publishers and tickets confirmed for EB Expo 2014
Gryllis 1 hour News 2 3
Fox News implicates Dark Souls in murder

Fox News implicates Dark Souls in murder

Tano 6 hours News 3 5
Destiny, Halo composer fired from Bungie ''without cause''

Destiny, Halo composer fired from Bungie ''without cause''

Gryllis 1 day News 0 6
Snoop Dogg to narrate Call of Duty: Ghosts, for realz

Snoop Dogg to narrate Call of Duty: Ghosts, for realz

Tano 1 day News 7 6
Tomb Raider 2 gameplay details surface

Tomb Raider 2 gameplay details surface

Tano 1 day News 3 3
Pretend to be a plane in Cult Of The Wind

Pretend to be a plane in Cult Of The Wind

Tano 1 day News 2 6
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Review

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Review

Harry 1 day Reviews 1 7
The Elder Scrolls Online review: Entering the PvP war
Jayden27 2 days Articles 2 8

Community Content

A loser's review of FIFA 14
03/03/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Gryllis, Tano commented on 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

Gryllis 1 hour ago
Username

commented on Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Review

xxDrexlxx 2 hours ago
Username

MicDaMan is now Level 27!

MicDaMan 2 hours ago
Username

Gryllis, M@ndyz commented on Minecraft PS3 Edition set for retail disc release

Gryllis 3 hours ago
Username

SlappyWag, Tano, J053pH commented on Classic Fox News: 'Video type things', Dark Souls implicated in murder

SlappyWag 5 hours ago
Username

Silence, CybaCowboy commented on Sony's Shuhei Yoshida banned on Miiverse

Silence 17 hours ago
Username

DarkJibTEC, Toki commented on Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru to get a second season

DarkJibTEC 18 hours ago
Username

AnDrE_pSp posted a news - Ex-Halo developers turn their hand to iOS gaming with Third Eye Crime

GyroAndOuzo 21 hours ago
Username

AnDrE_pSp is now Level 15!

GyroAndOuzo 21 hours ago