MMGN vs MODDB - L4D2

5408 Views 150 Posts Left 4 Dead
So you guys should know the website www.moddb.com right?

Well these guys are based right here in Melbourne and after some really spicy food and too many beers some things were said, some threats were made and now they've challenged us to a L4D2 match!

The rules are 2 of us + 2 community members vs 2 of them and 2 of their community members fight it out to the death.

I'm guessing Guyver and I constitute as the staff members seeing Tano and Endboss don't have the game, so who wants to step up and help us pwn these n00bs?

The match will be live streamed through justin.tv so you can trash talk the moddb crowd on our behalf....unless we're losing of course :P
Woah, ModDB is Australian? :O
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I'll take a spot if theres a free one, probably better if 2 elitists play though :P

Desi said: Woah, ModDB is Australian?



Sure are, they actually work and live right near out office, that's how this thing happened.

Considering my average skills that usually involve falling off ledges, jumping over fences and scoring 0 we need the best players we can get LOL.
Wow moddb is Aussie. I did not know that. I can't play for shit but I'm very willing to trashtalk
That's the spirit @deicide I love your style!

deicide said: Wow moddb is Aussie. I did not know that. I can't play for shit but I'm very willing to trashtalk


"Hey, where'd you buy your clothes? The... toilet... store?"
In like sin baby, oh fux I'm down to only 2 screens at the moment though :E
Do I have to keep my racist, homophobic and anti Semitic comments to myself or can I let it all out.
Should I suggest talking Skarteh and Probe into this then?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

deicide said: Do I have to keep my racist, homophobic and anti Semitic comments to myself or can I let it all out.

If that's how you're gonna roll, pretend to be on ModDB's side [Shifty]
Why not set up a YouTube stream? I have no idea on how the quality is, but you could work with ModDB to spread the word.

DoYL said: Should I suggest talking Skarteh and Probe into this then?


Pretty much.

DoYL said: Should I suggest talking Skarteh and Probe into this then?



@Guyver suggested the same.

@Silence yeah we are also going to look into YouTube streaming. Once we have our team in place and they have their team in place we'll get some cross promotion happening.

@deicide you are an embarrassment to the MMGN community, and I love it :P

Silence said:

deicide said: Do I have to keep my racist, homophobic and anti Semitic comments to myself or can I let it all out.

If that's how you're gonna roll, pretend to be on ModDB's side
Why not set up a YouTube stream? I have no idea on how the quality is, but you could work with ModDB to spread the word.



Twitch.TV and own3D.tv would be better options, and free.
In regards to own3D, you just set up with XSplit and go.
Yeah MMGN has a Twitch.tv account so we're probably going to go with that one. Thanks for the advice @iamtom
My fav team would be Skarteh, Probe, Kiah, Guyver.

Just my thoughts the situation, id say it would be a nice strong team, and Kiahs lag would F#ck the other team ^_^ *_* [MOG]

Catflaps said: My fav team would be Skarteh, Probe, Kiah, Guyver.
Just my thoughts the situation, id say it would be a nice strong team, and Kiahs lag would F#ck the other team


Haha I was thinking about that team. If Probe played in that team he might not be yelling the whole game.

Nothing07 said:


Catflaps said: My fav team would be Skarteh, Probe, Kiah, Guyver.
Just my thoughts the situation, id say it would be a nice strong team, and Kiahs lag would F#ck the other team


Haha I was thinking about that team. If Probe played in that team he might not be yelling the whole game.



Will everyone be able to hear what our team is sayin? If so i believe heller and harry should play with Probe *_* :D
You can set up streams so you can hear the streamer's vent channel.

Catflaps said: Will everyone be able to hear what our team is sayin? If so i believe heller and harry should play with Probe


You could probably just sit in the TS3 channel with them, but no talking!
talk is distracting :P
im just gonna offend the other team into defeat. this is gonna be great.

when is this on?

deicide said: im just gonna offend the other team into defeat. this is gonna be great.
when is this on?



i don't get why you would even do that
No official date yet, waiting to hear back from them about their finalised team and then a date for this comp will be set.

I'd give someone my spot but considering I was there when all of this unfolded I kinda have to be a part of the war.
Be the strategist. You're too important to be involved in actual combat [Shifty]
Too important....more like I'm more of a n00b than @Jubilee
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PC Content

Most anticipated game of March

Most anticipated game of March

5 days ago Polls 4 6
Ikea's fake games show it is not as hilarious as JB Hi-Fi

Ikea's fake games show it is not as hilarious as JB Hi-Fi

Gryllis 5 hours News 2 4
Bad games that sold really well

Bad games that sold really well

Tano 6 hours Articles 10 4
Witcher 3 dev says resolution figures are 'just numbers'

Witcher 3 dev says resolution figures are 'just numbers'

Tano 8 hours News 7 3
Valve is making the Vive VR headset with HTC

Valve is making the Vive VR headset with HTC

Gryllis 9 hours News 2 5
Friendly Fire Show 86: How'd you like dem apples, Moira?

Friendly Fire Show 86: How'd you like dem apples, Moira?

Podcast 10 hours Articles 2 1
Life is Strange Episode 2 still coming in March

Life is Strange Episode 2 still coming in March

Gryllis 10 hours News 1 2
We're finally getting Heists in GTA V, but Story DLC must come next

We're finally getting Heists in GTA V, but Story DLC must come next

Tano 11 hours Articles 4 2

Community Content

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Silence, Blob, 1wiierdguy and other 3 users commented on Three years on, how do you rate the PS Vita?

Silence 1 hour ago
Username

Gryllis, MrMoo, Tano and other 2 users commented on GTA V PC screenshots show detail and refinements

Gryllis 6 hours ago
Username

commented on Big Ant's TableTop Cricket launches on PS3 and Steam

Gryllis 9 hours ago
Username

kangle4, thing13 commented on Win a PROJECT ALMANAC prize pack including cinema tickets!

kangle4 1 day ago